Note for parents.
Since today is a Sunday that we typically celebrate the Lord’s Supper, be prepared to lead communion in your home.
- You will need some bread and grape juice (grape is traditional, but anything will do as we remember the Lord’s blood being shed for the forgiveness of our sin)
- Great opportunity to talk to your kids about the Gospel and their need for God’s forgiveness in Jesus Christ.
- The Roman Road might help you explain it.
- Read and discuss/consider these passages in Romans: 3:23-24; 5:6-8; 6:23; 10:9-11
- Invite them to place their trust in Jesus.
Scripture reading: Psalm 50:1-6
How Great Thou Art – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc0QVWzCv9k
All my Hope – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=94KbIGWdKa4
Kids Song – Do not be anxious Philippians 4:6-7
Click HERE for Jr. Church resources for kids
Message for Today – “Fig Tree Faith” – Mark 11
At the Cross Hallelujah (no lyrics available) – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AiCatkIv_Xw
Scripture reading: I Cor. 11:27-28
-Time for personal prayer – confession of sin and thanksgiving for Jesus’ death for the forgiveness of our sin and his resurrection as a seal that His sacrifice was sufficient for us.
Scripture reading – I Corinthians 11:24
Partake of the broken bread
Scripture reading – I Corinthians 11:25-26
Partake of the cup
Only a Holy God – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxn_fu6rdCU