Note for parents.
Since today is a Sunday that we typically celebrate the Lord’s Supper, be prepared to lead communion in your home.
– You will need some bread and grape juice (grape is traditional, but anything will do as we remember the Lord’s blood being shed for the forgiveness of our sin)
– Great opportunity to talk to your kids about the Gospel and their need for God’s forgiveness in Jesus Christ.
– The Roman Road might help you explain it.
– Read and discuss/consider these passages in Romans: 3:23-24; 5:6-8; 6:23; 10:9-11
– Invite them to place their trust in Jesus.
Scripture reading: Psalm 23
Prayer of confession
Who You Say We Are https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AreZEL4_99s
You Alone Can Rescue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UracNSSlfTo
You Are My King https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKJnxA_3AY8
Click HERE for age appropriate Jr. Church activities
Message for Today – Knowing A Generous God – Eph 1:14-23
The Old Rugged Cross https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seVi9TKoylc
Scripture reading: I Cor. 11:27-28
– Time for personal prayer – confession of sin and thanksgiving for Jesus’ death for the forgiveness of our sin and his resurrection as a seal that His sacrifice was sufficient for us.
Scripture reading I Cor. 11:24
Eat the broken bread
Scripture reading I Cor. 11:25-26
Drink the cup
At the Cross – Hillsong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkRudaBidHc